If your team is growing and on the move, deciding to jump into a long-term commercial tenancy can seem like the first option – but a daunting, costly one at that.
Connect Offices has the solution – with short-term rental options, the ability to upsize as your team grows, and in-house support services so you can focus on the task at hand. Instead of forking out a large deposit and spending the next ten years of your life in the same office, consider the benefits of hiring one of our coworking spaces.
Ready to take your business to the next step? Connect Offices makes it easier than ever to level up. We’ve rounded up the top five benefits of setting up in our offices so you can decide if it’s the right move for your team.
Why You Should Consider Coworking
For those looking from the outside in, coworking can seem like a trendy business fad that’s better suited to tech start-ups than most companies. Fortunately, the market has evolved since its popularisation in Silicon Valley and can now meet the needs of companies new and emerging worldwide.
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll experience:
- No fit-out costs: Need to keep costs low? The initial costs associated with an office or warehouse fit-out can be astronomical. Fortunately, we’re well-equipped with furniture, meeting rooms, kitchen set-ups and support systems like WiFi, so your business can take off and run from day one.
- Flexibility to grow: Have a team that’s upsizing fast? As one of our members, you won’t be locked into long-term, immovable contracts, and can choose to upgrade (or downgrade) your space depending on your team needs.
- Flexible contract: As the business community no longer looks like it did in the past, we appreciate that many organisations are no longer thinking about multi-year tenancies. Instead of signing up for an expensive space that you may be ready to move on from 24 months from now, better contracts mean that you can make the decisions that are ultimately best for you.
- One point of contact: Need support services, but limited as to how much you can hire? Our group provides a comprehensive service for internet set-up and connections, full reception support, facility cleaning and more. We look after the extra tasks that often get overlooked so you can keep an eye on your day-to-day business.
- Smaller deposits, and less money spent on upfront costs: Not ready to fork out half a week’s worth of sales just to get set up? We consider the foundational needs of all organisations. All the furniture and kitchen equipment is covered by us. In turn, you pay a much smaller deposit than what you would in a large-scale commercial building, meaning you can move in ASAP.
Flexible Solutions for your Business
We understand that companies and their needs are changing – and we want to make sure we’re keeping up with the trend. From virtual to flexible office spaces, Connect Offices is making it easier than ever for companies at every stage to level up their industry game.
Ready to find out what all of the fuss is about? Speak with our team about the extra features and benefits that come with one of our coworking memberships. We think you’ll be glad you did.